Your place for Resources to Build a Great Service Business!
The Legendary Customer Service Forum covers the following topics in a guided, group-discussion format:
- How angry customers disrupt your business
- The Kano Model of Service Quality
- Segmentation of service attributes & impact on customer satisfaction
- Unspoken vs. Spoken requirements
- Cataloguing customer requirements using Kano
- Setting Expectations in Service-complex businesses
- Managing Expectations to build trust, loyalty
- Tools for capturing customer requirements
- The 4 Customer Satisfaction Management (CSM) systems (w/ self-assessment)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) and its impact on referrals
- Ease of Effort score (EOE) and its impact on loyalty
- Using customer feedback to drive P-D-C-A
- Customer experience mapping
- Legendary Service: Building rapport from first contact
- Legendary Service: The magic of “Forward-Resolving” problems
- Legendary Service: Start with Yes
- Legendary Service: Eliminating Negative Language
- Legendary Service: Dealing with angry customers
- Legendary Service: Service Recovery
- Surveys: Customer Feedback Survey primer
- Surveys: Transactional vs. Relational surveys: uses and principles
- Surveys: Basic principles of Survey design: cost, response rates and brand impact
- Surveys: Employing NPS and EOE
- Surveys: Interpreting survey feedback
Schedule: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, alternating between 8 am CT at 3 pm CT, via Zoom.
Fee: $497, or only $149/month, for 10 hours of discussion and learning, done virtually from the comfort of your home or office, with access to fantastic content, recordings, templates and peer-to-peer coaching.
BONUS: 1 free 60-minute coaching session to focus uniquely on your business.